Giese Manufacturing Co.
7025 Chavenelle Rd.
Dubuque, IA 52002
T 563.588.8772 F 563.588.8947
CUSTOM METAL FABRICATORS FOR MANUFACTURING
Giese Manufacturing is a full-service metal-fabrication shop
capable of both small and large production runs. In addition,
Giese does custom fabrication for those one-time,
Precision Metal Fabrication for Manufacturing
Giese Manufacturing is a full-service metal-fabrication company capable of both large and small manufacturing runs. In addition, Giese does custom fabrication for those one-time, one-of-a-kind projects. Our family owned and operated company offers a wide range of state-of-the-art metal fabrication services to meet your production needs. If it is made out of metal, it can be fabricated and, if needed, installed by Giese Manufacturing.
We work with manufacturers of all sizes and across many industries, producing everything from John Deere tractor components to cabinets for Hon Manufacturing. Whether you need thousands of manufacturing components or an out-of-production part for a vital piece of equipment, we have designed our manufacturing processes for maximum flexibility and diversity to handle whatever project comes in the door.
Giese Manufacturing is committed to supplying products that gives complete satisfaction to our customers. We will strive to achieve growth and a leading position in the market by:
- Supplying consistent quality products to our valued customers.
- Complying with all applicable requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system.
- Creating an environment of teamwork and innovative approach.
- Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. is a full-service registrar that carries multiple international accrediations. This means PJR has the authority to register organizations, recognizing them for their quality management system’s integrity. Giese is proud to be registered by PJR.
Giese Manufacturing is committed to protecting the local and global environment of the Earth. To minimize environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- To include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives.
- Giese Manufacturing top management are committed to ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both the company’s and all employees culture and will endeavor to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources.
- Consider the wider global impact of all our activities including those of our supplier’s customers and other stakeholders.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
- To investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customers and third parties with consideration to life cycle impacts of their aspects. and activities.
- Encourage and enhance biodiversity and ecology
Giese Manufacturing is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and be available to the public through selected media.